Pages

To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

{PIN}spirational Challenge #116

Here's this week's sweet pic!!
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982010512752/
Look at them eyes!! And what about that cute smile!!

The sponsors are:
 Prize-tba

 Prize-5 digis
If you are looking for the cutzie factor, sincerity or just straight up quirky you will love to dig into my world of digital designz. My name is Naomi and I created a hive to inspire card makers to take a plunge into the world of coloring, my store is fairly new but my love and increasing passion to create is sure to be evident as you buzz around taking in the view. If you are new to coloring digital images you will be pleased to know there are “how to videos” created by the lovely Christina from Card Making Magic who is Spectrum Noir’s Accredited Instructor and Accredited Colorist Status! Drop on by and keep a look out for a new freebie biweekly!

 Here are the design team's creations.
~used a Cutting Cafe template

~KITT of Kitt's World
~used a Creative Bug digi
~used a Creative Bug digi

~used a Cutting Cafe template

 Thanks Kitt, Jill and Barb!

And now for the Winners and Top 3...
 

Winner of
5 digis

Winner of
5 digis

Winner of
$10 gift voucher

Congratulations, everyone!! Please email me ( deannerc66(at)gmail.com ) so I can arrange for you to receive your prize.
Also grab the badge to add to your blog, if you like! Thanks!

Top 3 for Challenge #115 are... 
 
 ~4. Anna~
Congratulations, everyone!! 

 Don't forget to grab the badge to add to your blog!
Now, let's see YOUR creations!!!!!!!
 Remember, up to 5 entries per challenge.
The complete rules are in the right sidebar.

Thanks to all of you who participated in the challenge last week!! 
 Please tell your friends about this blog so they can play along too! Thanks.
THIS CHALLENGE begins on Tuesday, July 15th and closes on Monday, July 21st at midnight.
Now, let's see YOUR creations!!!!!!! 
 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card into your TOP 3! Yay! Congratulations to all the winners, the creations were amazing! Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my project as one of the top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for selecting my card as a top 3 - I am honored - congrats to the winners - thank you for another challenge - have a blessed week everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thank You so much for choosing my card as one of the winners !
    (I sent you a mail )
    Congrats also to the other winners and ladies of the top 3.
    Greetings from Monique ( niki1 )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for choosing my card for the sponsor prize. I am sending an e-mail now. Congrats to all the winners!

    Thanks as always for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the win!! Congrats to all!
    This week's pic is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete