Pages

To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

{PIN}spirational Challenge #49

Wow, challenge #49! Isn't this pretty!!! Gotta love those colors!

Source: bhg.com via Deanne on Pinterest


The teams worked together this week and used Paper Pretties digis.

PRIZE-6 digis to winners


~TAMMY of Tammy's Spot

~APRIL of April's Alley

~JEANETTE of Cre8tive Play

~MARINA of My Perfect Life


The other sponsor this week is Totally Stampalicious but this place is now closing and has all their stamps on for $1! They sent me this clear stamp to give as a prize.
 ~PAM of P.S. I Love You Scrapbooking
~used Totally Stampalicious digi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 WINNERS of Challenge #48 are . . . 

and

  Sara and Melissa, please email me ( deannerc66(at)gmail.com ) so I can arrange for you to receive your prize. Also grab the badge to add to your blog, if you like! Thanks!


 TOP THREE WINNERS are:



Thanks to all of you who participated last week!!
Please tell your friends about this blog so they can play along too! Thanks!!
Challenge begins on Tuesday Mar 19th and closes on Monday Mar 25th at midnight (Newfoundland Time).
There's also a Design Team CALL going on. Click here for details.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my card in your top 3!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you so much ladies, and just beautiful Easter inspiration! Love the colors and the ribbons in that inspiration photo.
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete