Pages

To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

{PIN}spirarional Challenge #15

I think you're gonna LOVE this {PIN} pic this week!


Pretty,huh!!! I bet you can create something awesome using this pic as inspiration.

Take a look at the beautiful creations by the design team!








Our Sponsor this week is

Challenge begins on Tuesday JULY 10th and closes on Monday JULY 16th at midnight (Newfoundland Time-please note time zone change).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WINNER of Challenge #14 is . . .
TRACY M.
Thanks so much to all who participated last week!!

Please tell your friends about this blog! We'd love to see you and your crafting pals play along!




2 comments:

  1. the winning card by Tracy is gorgeous. she does fabulous work. congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoopee! Thank you so much for choosing my card as your winner! :-)

    ReplyDelete