Pages

To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

{PIN}spirational Challenge #4

Hi everyone! Are you ready for Challenge #4!?
Here it is...

Source: etsy.com via Deanne on Pinterest

Isn't it gorgeous! And just look at the bright colors!!! I bet you can find lots of {PIN}spiration in that picture!!

Here are mine! I did 2.
The first one was done using a digi by our wonderful sponsor this week, SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS.

 I was checking my Google Reader and I found a freebie by Melonheadz that I JUST had to use!

Paige's card is just the CUTEST, don't you think!!! I love it! Sweet sentiment!
~Check out her blog for more details~

Corrinne made an adorable card and matching box! Amazing work! Beautiful flowers,too!

~Check out her blog for more details~

Darlene has the cutest little owl in her card!!! Loving the soft colors!
~Check out her blog for more details~

Our sponsor this week is the awesome SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS
Check out their DT's great creations!!!
They are offering 4 digis from their shop to the winner this week.
*winner will be chosen randomly.

Add your creation to the INLINKZ below.We are looking forward to seeing all your wonderful craftiness!

Challenge begins on Tuesday April 24 and closes on APRIL 30th midnight (Mountain Time)



4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous photo, and such an interesting idea for a challenge blog! I will definitely be following y'all from now on. =D Thank you for the fun challenge! DT, y'all did an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis was a fun challenge. Great photo to work from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun idea for inspiration! Just found your challenge and hope to play along next time!!
    I'm your 40th follower, yay!
    blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed everyone's projects for this challenge. Owls happen to be one of my favorite birds. In fact, I chose it as my mascot for my supply shop.

    ReplyDelete